Master of Business Administration
A good strategy is worth little unless implemented successfully. “Performance Management” is designed to help you turn your firm’s strategy into performance results.
Participants will discuss a variety of frameworks, well-tested tools, and in-depth business cases that will enhance their thinking about strategy implementation and performance management.
Moreover, an integral part of the course is the application of the course content to the participants' own organizations.
- Mapping your firm’s strategic choices and goals
- Decomposing strategies into goal systems (Balanced Scorecards, Objectives and Key Results)
- Cascading the strategy and aligning the organization
- Designing meaningful performance measurement and evaluation systems
- Testing and adapting the strategy (analytical performance management)
- Reconciling execution and performance with strategic agility and innovation
- Driving performance through organizational culture and HR policies
Facts about the course
How to search
Find out more about admission requirements, application deadlines and admission.