At what level can you choose courses?
As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level.
Find the general entry requirements of your faculty:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Business and Social Sciences
General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students
- be nominated from your home university as part of our exchange agreement if you wish to be an exchange student.
- for bachelor level courses, you must have completed at least one year of studies (i.e. 60 ECTS).
- for engineering courses, you must have completed what compares to min. two years of studies within relevant engineering studies (i.e. 120 ECTS).
- for master level courses, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within a relevant study programme (i.e. 180 ECTS).
- meet the entry requirements of the courses you wish to follow. For more information on possible specific entry requirements, check the relevant courses or course programmes.
- You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English.
- Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- If you come to follow courses in Danish, you must document sufficient Danish skills.
- Guest or study abroad students must document their English skills as follows: As an EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizen, you can document it by way of an upper intermediate level in English through your secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level), or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88. Applicants with a non-EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizenship must document their English skills with a TOEFL or an IELTS test.
- Guest students must upload a letter of attorney
Guest students pay tuition for the courses they follow.