In november, the Danish parliament passed changes concerning ways of creating at better connection between the educational system and the labour market, thus creating a better opportunity for bachelors, now being able to take a range of master's programmes over a period of 4 years whilst in relevant employment.
Master's programmes over a period of 4 years (Erhvervskandidat)
SDU would like to accommodate the labour markets needs of being able to educate one's self whilst in employment, therefore SDU is offering the following four-year master's programmes in English:
Start: September 1st 2018
Application deadline: March 1st 2018.
Start: February 1st 2019
Application deadline: October 15th for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens as well as applicants with a Danish residence permit.
It is September 1st for applicants from outside Europe.
What's different from entering af traditional full time master's programme (Erhvervskandidat)
- You are required to have a relevant occupation for a minimum working week of 25 hours or to be a self-employed entrepreneur.
- The programme can be completed over a period of 4 years whilst being employed.
- You do not have to pay tuition fee unless you are a citizen of countries outside EU/EEA or Switzerland.
- The programme is exactly the same at the 2-year variant.
- You can not apply for state education grants (SU).
If you have any questions please contact us.
We can be reached on 6550 1054 or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org