To strengthen the connection between education and labour market, SDU now offers a number of Master's programmes as part time studies over a period of 4 years to students in relevant employment.
Master's programmes over a period of 4 years (Erhvervskandidat)
SDU would like to accommodate the labour market´s needs of being able to educate one's self whilst in employment, therefore SDU is offering the following four-year master's programmes in English:
Programmes starting February 1st
Application deadline is October 15th for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens as well as applicants with a Danish residence permit.
It is September 1st for applicants from outside Europe.
Programmes starting September 1st
Application deadline is March 1st for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens as well as applicants with a Danish residence permit.
It is February 1st for applicants from outside Europe.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Computer science (Erhvervskandidat) in Odense
- Master of Science (MSc ) in Engineering - Software Engineering (Erhvervskandidat) in Odense
- Master of Science (MSc) in Economics and Business Administration (Ehvervskandidat) in Odense or Kolding
- You are required to have a relevant occupation for a minimum working week of 25 hours or to be a self-employed entrepreneur.
- The programme can be completed over a period of 4 years whilst being employed.
- You do not have to pay tuition fee unless you are a citizen of countries outside EU/EEA or Switzerland.
- The programme is exactly the same at the 2-year variant.
- You can not apply for state education grants (SU).
If you have any questions please contact us.
We can be reached on 0045 6550 1052 or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org