Entry requirements for exchange and guest students to the Faculty of Engineering
- To follow courses at bachelor level you must have completed at least two years of relevant studies (i.e. 120 ECTS). To follow courses at master level, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within relevant studies(i.e. 180 ECTS).
- You must meet the entry requirements of the courses you wish to follow. You find the entry requirements in the description of the relevant courses.
- You must have documented English skills compared to the Danish B level in English to follow courses offered in English. International exchange and guest students can document their English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- by providing a Language Requirement Form – signed by you and your home university
- by providing your secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) if you are an EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizen
- an IELTS score of min. 6.5 or a TOEFL score of min. 88 (max. 2 years old and verifiable online)
- If you come to follow courses in Danish, you must document sufficient Danish skills. Please note that courses in Danish are subject to availability. You can document your skills in one of the following ways:
- by providing a recommendation from a certified Danish instructor/professor declaring your ability to follow courses in Danish at university level
- by providing your secondary school leaving certificate documenting a proficiency in Norwegian/Swedish/Icelandic equivalent to Danish level A (260 hours)
- for other documentation options, please see the Danish language requirement section on our general language requirement website
Required enclosures to an application to the Faculty of Engineering
- Grade transcripts and a list of completed courses taken at university level. If you have taken courses at more than one institution at university level, you must enclose grade transcripts from them all.
- Documentation of sufficient English skills
- Exchange students: documentation that your home university is sending you as an exchange student
Where to direct your questions:
Questions regarding the admission process
SDU International: contact us via SPOC.
Birte Nissen, International Student Advisor, email@example.com
Please contact the relevant international coordinator. You find the contact information under the programme you have in mind.