The RI Council serves as SDU's council on research and innovation as well as a form of board of directors for SDU RIO.
SDU RIO is the university's administrative support department for business and research collaborations.
The department and the RI Council work to promote SDU’s strategic initiatives to provide benefits for and in cooperation with the community.
Research in the spotlight
SDU RIO is operated in close cooperation with researchers and the RI Council is responsible for ensuring that relevant topics are put on the agenda.
Representatives from each faculty sit on the RI Council. Dean Henrik Bindslev is the chairman.
The RI Council ensures the collaboration with other councils, committees and groups, including the Executive Board, the Education Council and the collegiate bodies.
Members of the RI Council
• Dean Henrik Bindslev (Chairman)
• University Director Thomas Buchvald Vind
• HUM: Head of Department Per Krogh Hansen
• NAT: Head of Department Jakob Møller-Jensen
• SAMF: Vice-dean Sten Rynning
• SUND: Head of Department Kirsten Ohm Kyvik
• TEK: Head of Department Peder Thusgaard Ruhoff
• SDU RIO: Manager Søren E. Frandsen
Terms of reference that serve as a basis for the RI Council.
Contact the RI Council
Do you have any questions about the work of the RI Council?