The research training programmes contribute to creating a strong, mutually binding interaction in the area of research training between, for instance, private and public enterprises, organisations, sector research and universities.
A research training programme is usually set up as a partnership between several institutions/institutes and/or other partners.
- Research training programmes at the Faculty of Humanities
- Research training programmes at the Faculty of Science
- Research training programmes at the Faculty of Business and Social Science
- Graduate programmes at the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Research training at the Faculty of Engineering
The PhD schools of the five faculties provide the fundamental framework for the PhD programmes offered at the University of Southern Denmark. Each PhD programme is offered under the aegis of one of the University's more than 40 research training programmes. A little under 850 active PhD students are affiliated to the University of Southern Denmark.