- Visit us at SDU campus Slagelse, Sdr. Stationsvej 28, 4200 Slagelse. The library is located on the second floor by the main entrance. SDU students and staff have 24/7-access to the library by use of their student/employee card. External users are welcome during our working hours (see below).
- Write/phone us by e-mail email@example.com or phone 6550 9103. Students and staff may request personalized service during working hours. See also contact and working hours at the other campuses.
- Online: Students and staff have 24/7-access to the electronic journals, databases and e-books to which the library has a license. See a list of library resources for more information. External users may use our ressources during working hours.
Return and pick up
- Borrowed materials may be returned in the mailbox to the right of the the SDU main entrance. If items are too large (max. 5 x 33cm), please return at the library on the second floor.
- SDU students and staff may borrow or return materials 24/7 at the self-service machine by the library desk.:
- External users may borrow materials and use all library facilities during working hours.
Working hoursMonday - Thursday: 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Friday: 9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
SDU students and staff are welcome to use the library at all times.
There are no staffed library services on
- Saturdays and Sundays
- During the Easter holiday
- General Prayer Day, Ascension Day and Whit Monday
- The Danish Constitution Day, June 5th.
- The afternoon of the University’s annual celebration day
- The day of Christmas Eve, all days between Christmas and New Years Eve and January 1st.
About the library
You can borrow books and journals from any part of the University Library of Southern Denmark’s collection. We also offer to obtain materials from other libraries if we do not have the requested materials ourselves. Besides the materials that you can borrow and bring home, the library offers access to a wide variety of databases.
The library is a public library, which means that everyone can access the library for free. Most of our physical collection may be borrowed and renewed without restrictions.
Focus on International Business Communication and Business Economics
Our permanent collection of books and journals reflects the studies that are offered at campus Slagelse: International Business Communication and Business Economics. The library also has a semester shelf where you can find the curriculum literature of the various studies. These books are for library use only.
The library has several single study seats as well as two group rooms. Group rooms may be booked in advance (search for "Room Name" Slagelse B-1.21 eller Slagelse B-1.22). On the 2nd floor, you'll find a quiet zone for reading and working which you may access with your SDU card.
Use the library computers for internet access or to search for materials in databases, journals etc. You can also borrow/pick up and return materials at the self-service machine, or use the multi-function machine to print, scan or copy. Furthermore, the library provides access to reference works, bibliographies and encyclopedias.
At the library, you can also borrow keys to lockers in which you can store personal belongings. Lockers are available all around campus Slagelse and may be borrowed for a full semester.
If you need a break during the day, you are most welcome to come and enjoy yourself at the library. You could lay down a few pieces in our jigsaw puzzle, read the newspaper, grab a book from our recycling self, check out a board game to play with friends or just relax a bit in our cozy lounge area.
See you at the library!