The aim of the department is to contribute to:
- spreading awareness about the university’s overall strategy (link to strategy) and thereby strengthen SDU’s brand
- SDU’s communication and marketing being consistent and based on a strategy so that SDU as a whole appears as a single, clearly recognisable brand
- providing qualified and professional communicative assistance and service in relation to internal as well as external matters
Corporate Communication works closely with the university’s academic and administrative units to manage, coordinate and develop SDU’s communication with a view to ensuring that the university communicates clearly and effectively.
The department’s overall responsibilities include the following:
- Developing and being the driving force behind the implementation of SDU’s communication strategy
- Ensuring the prioritisation and coordination of all outgoing communication
- Supporting the dissemination of research
- Coordinating press-related matters at SDU
- Coordinating and optimising the university’s internal and external communication
- Assisting in the planning of campaigns and other communication initiatives aimed at strengthening SDU as a brand
Corporate Communication is located in the administration building on Campusvej, right next to entrance R. If you would like to get in touch, you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com. If you wish to contact a specific person at the department, you can view the employee list for Corporate Communication here.