SDU prefers to receive invoices from foreign suppliers as a pdf file
University of Southern Denmark (SDU) prefers to receive invoices from foreign suppliers as a pdf file attached to an e-mail.
The e-mail with the invoice must be sent to the organizational unit at SDU, which has ordered the item or service.
Suppliers, which have a Danish VAT-number, must send an electronic invoice to SDU. Theses suppliers are encouraged to view the Danish version of this website (click on the Danish flag at the top right).
Information on invoices to SDU
Invoices send to SDU must contain the following information:
- Invoice number.
- Invoice date.
- Name, address and VAT-number on seller.
- Name and address of University of Southern Denmark.
- VAT-number of University of Southern Denmark (DK29283958), if the supplier is registrated for VAT in another EU-country.
- Name and department of the contact person at SDU.
- SDU's order number (if SDU has provided an order number when the order was placed).
- Information on the quantity and price of the delivered product or service.
- Information about VAT (VAT rate and VAT amount or information about excemption from VAT).
SDU does not receive proforma invoices
SDU does not accept proforma invoices.
This is because a pro forma invoice is by definition not an invoice. A pro forma invoice can in various contexts be used prior to the actual payment, for example when sending a tender or for customs clearance.
All suppliers are created in SDU's ERP-system with a payment deadline of 30 days after SDU has received an invoice with the above information.
Questions about SDU's payment of invoices can be sent to the account payables team at SDU by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+45) 6550 4600 (telephone hours 10.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 14.00, Danish time).
Other questions regaring invoices to SDU shall be directed to the unit, which has ordered the item or service.