SDU Analytics primary task is to support data-driven management at SDU. This is done by:
- Developing strategic management information
- Implementation of modern data science for analytical tools in relation to Project "Advanced Analytics" 2019 - 2021
- Increase the organization's data literacy about knowledge and use of analytics and data in decision-making processes
- Monitoring the Strategic Framework Contract 2018-2021
- Monitoring of several International Ranking
- Analysis of Test-based admission
Link to the Analytic Presentations.
(Internal access for employees at SDU - public use only by appointment.)
About SDU Analytics
SDU Analytics uses a modern data analytics / data science approach, where we handle all processes from create data, ETL processing, statistical processing, real-time monitoring and predictive forecasts to visualization of the results, as well as presentation and dissemination. Effective handling of both code language and communication to the organization is equally important to us.
The analysis unit informs about latest analyzes, the project advanced analytics, etc. at open knowledge sharing meetings, where all staff at SDU are welcome. Stay tuned via SDUnet for the next event.
Furthermore, we are always available for questions, good ideas and suggestions for collaborations, just as we would like to tailor analytical presentations to various meeting contexts based on our work.