Entry requirements for exchange and guest students to the Faculty of Engineering
- To follow courses at bachelor level you must have completed at least two years of studies within engineering (i.e. 120 ECTS). To follow courses at master level, you must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within a relevant engineering programme (i.e. 180 ECTS).
- You must meet the entry requirements of the courses you wish to follow. You find the entry requirements in the description of the relevant courses.
- You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English
- Exchange students can document it as described below or by way of our language requirement form.
- Guest students must document their English skills as follows: As an EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizen, you can document it by way of an upper intermediate level in English through your secondary school diploma (min. 210 hours at high school level), or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88. Applicants with a non-EU/EEA, Nordic or Swiss citizenship must document their English skills with a TOEFL or an IELTS test.
- If you come to follow courses in Danish, you must document sufficient Danish skills.
Required enclosures to an application to the Faculty of Engineering
- Grade transcripts and a list of completed courses taken at university level. If you have taken courses at more than one institution at university level, you must enclose grade transcripts from them all.
- Documentation of sufficient English skills
- Exchange students: documentation that your home university is sending you as an exchange student
Where to direct your questions:
Questions regarding the admission process
SDU International: contact us via SPOC.
Birte Nissen, International Student Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the relevant international coordinator. You find the contact information under the programme you have in mind.