- The explanatory power of time preferences and present biasedness on health related behaviour. The case of diabetes.
- Point-of-care testing of HbA1c in Type 2 diabetes care in general practice and the effect on hospital outpatient visits and inpatient admissions related to diabetes care. Evidence from a natural experiment in Danish general practice.
- Diabetes patients' choice of frequency of ambulatory visits at Esbjerg hospital (Diatast).
- Improving empowerment, motivation and medical adherence of people with type2 diabetes. The EMMA Study.
- Dementia and diabetes amongst the elderly.
- Population health management for complex diabetes patients and patients suffering from multi morbidity (status: pre-project; writing research project proposal).