The project HealthDrone began in January 2019, and this was the first time drones were used in hospital logistics in Denmark. The purpose of the project is that the drones shall ensure faster transportation of medical equipment, biological samples, and more long-term healthcare personnel better than the current transportation options. In the project, drone transportation is therefore tried out via so-called “air corridors” between the hospital units of OUH in Odense, Svendborg, and Ærø.
- Marianne Harbo Frederiksen, Associate Professor, Department of Business & Management, SDU
Read more about Marianne Harbo Frederiksen here
- Mette Præst Knudsen, Professor, Department of Business & Management, SDU
- Jakob Kiel, Research Assistant, Department of Business & Management, SDU
- Kjeld Jensen, Associate Professor, SDU UAS Center
- Kristian Husum Laursen, PhD Student, SDU UAS Center
- Iben Fasterholdt, MTV Consultant, CIMT