SDUUP deltager i flere netværksgrupper på SDU, enten som medlemmer eller som tovholdere. Kernen i alle netværk er udveksling af idéer og erfaring om uddannelse og undervisning på SDU.
Netværk på SDU
Gruppen er sammensat af repræsentanter fra fakulteterne, SDUB og SDUUP og har primært til formål at varetage arbejdet med E-læringsprojektpuljen.
The network for innovation and entrepreneurship in education at SDU - ie.sdu.dk
The focus for this network is themes regarding innovation and entrepreneurship in education and research at SDU.
The mission for the network is to share knowledge and good practices for inspiration and reflection, support co-creation between teachers, students and researchers, and support and influence an overall SDU mission on graduate competences.
Vision: To promote an entrepreneurial culture within multiple disciplines across faculties and subject areas at SDU.
To serve as an advisory board for vice-chancellor and deans on the network focus areas.
Primary target group is SDU colleagues both VIP and TAP. Students are also welcome in the network and the activities.
Activities: Collaboration takes place through cross disciplinary meetings in the network consisting of presentations, workshops, cases, sharing of tools and methods, online facilities, panels etc. Such activities are meant to support the mission and are likewise intended to function as a room where participants can bring in cases from their own practice to be discussed and experimented with in collaboration with colleagues. The network members can also work proactively to analyse backgrounds for new suggestions within the E & I field on an institutional level.
Steering committee: The network has a steering committee which serves as the unit facilitating activities, online collaborative facilities, and announcements for the network activities. The steering committee representatives are VIP from various faculties and representatives from SDUUP and SDU RIO. Every member of the network can give input to ideas, activities as well as adjustment of this paper and the steering committee will respond to it.
The steering committee members are:
Tine Lynfort Jensen, Det Humanistiske Fakultet
Steffen Kjær Johansen, Det Tekniske Fakultet
Martin Senderovitz, Det Samfundsvidenskabelige Fakultet
Cita Nørgård, SDUUP
Thomas Bernhard Kjærgaard, SDU RIO
Sine Berg Schuwendt, SDU RIO
If you’d like information on the network, please contact: Sine Berg Schuwendt, firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the XR Club is to:
- Be a meeting point for stakeholders within XR at SDU as well as for external stakeholders. “When competencies meet, novelty emerge”
- Consolidate the “body” of projects – Competencies and interest in the field of XR is in constant movement and in its current state, often carried by individuals. A mapping of competencies in the XR field is important for interanal as well as external stakeholders and for the quality in projects and collaborations.
- Educate – The XR network will work for wider and more education education within the filed of XR.
- Ideate – Support idea development and funding applications.
In this way, the network seeks to support the four pillars:
- Sharing of knowledge.
- Sharing of experience.
- Strengthen a sustainable eco-system at SDU regarding XR.
- Build and maintain external relations.
SDUUP's medarbejdere deltager også i følgende netværk uden for SDU: