GET is established by SDU’s Executive Board, and organizational responsibility for the project is delegated to Ole Skøtt, dean at the Faculty of Health Sciences, member of SDU’s Executive Board and chair of SDU’s central Gender Equality Committee. The central Gender Equality Committee acts as steering committee for the team. GET is organizationally placed in HR Development and has its office in Odense.
GET’s commissorium provides more information about the team’s tasks and assignment.
The team is made up of:
- Team Leader Eva Sophia Myers
- Gender Equality Senior Consultant Liv Baisner Petersen
- Gender Equality Consultant Helle Poulsen
- Gender Equality Consultant Peter Bjelskou
- Gender Equality Consultant Maria Dockweiler
The team works with systemic changes at SDU in close cooperation with the faculties and administrative units, including the central Gender Equality Committee and the local Gender Equality Committees. More information about the various focal areas of the Gender Equality initiative can be found here.