The WRITE WAY metro map
Use this interactive map to find where you are in the research or writing process and to access resources that can help you. The Thesis Line is especially for PhD students.
Courses and workshops
Our courses aim to help you perform high-quality and ethical research and to improve your skills in effective scientific writing and oral presentations. Click here to find out more.
Want to check your written English?
Download the Medical Writing Checklist here and use it on your manuscript or thesis to systematically check key aspects of English style and grammar.
English grammar and academic language
Want to improve your written English? See here for English grammar tips and exercises plus links to Academic Phrasebank and recommended dictionaries.
WRITE – Writing and Teaching for Clinical Research and the Health Sciences
Helping students and researchers to develop their academic skills.
We offer courses and online guidance to help you:
- Write effective and ethical scientific publications
- Present your message simply and clearly for your target audience
- Feel more confident writing in English
- Give your PhD thesis a logical structure and get it written in time!
- Follow ethical principles and academic guidelines in your research and teaching
If you come across any links that don't work, please contact Claire Gudex: email@example.com