At SDU RIO’s EU Research Support, we are specialised in European strategic funding – mainly the Horizon Europe program. Characteristic for projects in this category is that they are carried by multiple participants in international consortia.
EU strategic funding focus on global and societal challenges within the six thematic areas:
- Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- Civil Security
- Digital Industry and Space
- Climate, energy and Mobility
- Food, bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment.
We can support you throughout the whole process from idea development to submission. That includes:
- Introduction to European funding
- Identification of funding opportunities and specific calls
- Call background analysis:
- What are the policies behind the call and who is the key actors?
- Which similar projects have been funded previously?
- Concept and project development
- Consortium building
- Identification of partners for your coordinator project
- Becoming partner in SDU-external consortia
- Interests in specific calls
- Networking via European partnerships
- Process management in the proposal writing phase
- Facilitation of consortium meetings and collaboration/communication with partners
- Application input incl. co-writing of implementation and impact sections
Contact us for support via email@example.com or contact our domain experts directly:
Clusters 1,4,5,6: Delia Puzzovio firstname.lastname@example.org, 65501999;
Clusters 1, 2, 3, 6: Lena Lykke-Jønch Clausen email@example.com, 65502082/40121123;
Clusters 2, 3, 4, 5: Vicente Bueso Bordils firstname.lastname@example.org, 65501483/91877383;
Grant management and post awards queries: Tom Bo Clausen email@example.com, 65502776;