NanoSYD is the only center for nanotechnology at the Danish/German border and as such a central partner for national and international high technology networks.
- FTP projects
- HTF projects
- Villum Fonden
- Interreg IVA projects: Lab-on-chip; E-Motion; Nanofood
- Interreg VA projects: PE-region, CellTom, RollFlex
- Northern German Initiative Nanotechnology, NINA
- Baltic Sea Region networks:
- Interreg IVB project: Technet_nano
- Interreg VB project: Green PE
- FP7 Initial Training Network 'Thinface'
- European Doctorate 'Physics and chemistry of advanced materials' (PCAM)
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST). Action CA19140 - Focused Ion Technology for Nanomaterials