The Ph.D. programme at Department of Law is of high standard, and the department has a dynamic and challenging Ph.D. environment.
As a fellow, you will become an integrated part of the daily life at the department, and you are expected to show commitment and to take part in our activities.
The Ph.D. thesis is the most important part of the research programme, but you will also be teaching our students, participating in Ph.D. courses and spending a semester at a university abroad.
As a Ph.D. fellow at University of Southern Denmark, you will obtain:
- a Ph.D. programme at the highest international level
- a broad contact interface with both national and international research environments
- opportunities for overseas study visits or courses at recognised universities
- a good research environment with close links to experienced researchers
- flexible working conditions
Read about the Department of Law’s current Ph.D. projects.
Read more about our Ph.D. coordinator and our Ph.D. special committee.
Do you wish to apply for a Ph.D. fellowship, please read these guidelines.
Would you like more information about being a Ph.D. fellow at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences at University of Southern Denmark, contact the Ph.D. school or the ph.d. coordinators on the different centers and departments.