With this call, the Novo Nordisk Foundation wishes to strengthen the collaboration between the Steno Diabetes Centers and the research environments related to the Centers. The foundation will support research projects with a unifying mission to develop knowledge, to exchange experience across the research institutions and to facilitate synergy between the research environments around the Steno Diabetes Centers.
Steno Collaborative Project Grants aim to:
- Strengthen clinical, patient-centered and collaborative research between the Steno Diabetes Centers and the research environments connected to the Centers.
- Position Denmark at an international level in improving prevention and care for persons with diabetes or at risk of diabetes.
The research project must comprise a main applicant and one or more co-applicants. The main applicant should be anchored at a Steno Diabetes Center or at a Steno Partner institution.
For Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Nordjylland, Steno Partner institutions are defined as hospitals with a cooperation agreement with the local Steno Diabetes Center. In Region Zealand, the main applicant should be from one of the region’s hospitals
- The main applicant must be anchored at a Steno Diabetes Center or a Steno Partner institution.
- PhD students are not eligible to apply as main applicant.
- The research project must comprise one or more co-applicants from a Steno Diabetes Center, Steno Partner institution, university, hospital, municipality or other non-profit research or diabetes care institution in Denmark or abroad. International collaboration is strongly encouraged.
- Due to the collaborative purpose of the grant, the application must comprise at least two different Steno Diabetes Centers.
- Either the main applicant and at least one of the co-applicants or two of the co-applicants must come from two different Steno Diabetes Centers.
A total of DKK 25 million, from DKK 100.000 – DKK 10 million each, is available for funding of research projects with a duration of one to five years.
Novo - Steno Collaborative project grant
Deadline - 28th uf August, 2023
Amount - 10 mio DKK for 5 years
|+45 2277 8553
|NNF Steno Collaborative