Vacant study places in Master's programmes

You can still apply for admission to a Master's programme even though you didn't make the first deadline. Application opens on June 10th at 12 noon. Until that date we will ongoingly update the following list of programmes with vacant study places.

  • No programmes added yet

Apply from June 10th

You can make your application from June 10th at 12 noon. Vacant study places are offered on a 'first come first served' basis, so the sooner you apply, the better your chances.


If you have any questions about applying, please contact Admission via the contact form SPOC or call us on 6550 1052 - our phones are open on weekdays between 10 and 2.

Non EU citizen?

You can only apply for vacant study places if you are an EU/EEA or a Swiss citizen, or if you have a valid Danish residence permit. Otherwise your next chance of admission is February 1st, 2019.

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies  Read more about cookies

Accept cookies