Indsendte og godkendte videnskabelige publikationer, som endnu ikke er publiceret:
- T. Lei, K. Engelbrecht, K.K. Nielsen and C.T. Veje, “Study of Geometries of Active Magnetic Regenerators for Room Temperature Magnetocaloric Refrigeration”. Accepted, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015.
- M. Kuhrmann and D. Méndez Fernández, “On the Use of Variability Operations in Software Process Lines”, (in press) Journal of Software: Evolution and Process (Special Issue of ICSSP 2014, invited article), Wiley, 2014.
- M. Kuhrmann and D. Méndez Fernández, “From Pragmatic to Systematic Software Process Improvement: An Evaluated Approach”, (in press, available online, issue assignment pending) IET Software, IET, 2015.
- G. Theocharis, M. Kuhrmann, J. Münch and P. Diebold, “Is Water-Scrum-Fall Reality? On the Use of Agile and Traditional Development Practices”, (accepted for publication) in International Conference on Product Focused Software Development and Process Improvement (PROFES), Springer, 2015.
- H. R. Shaker, "Fault recoverability analysis via cross-gramian" in 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering, 2016.
- M. G. Wollsen and B. N. Jørgensen, “Artificial Neural Network Combined With Automatic Feature Selection for Local Temperature Forecasting”, in Neurocomputing Special Issue, 2015. (In review).
- A.K. Singh and C.T. Veje, “System Development for Storing Heat Energy in Sand”, in 9th International Conference on Multiphase Flow (ICMF 2016), May 22 to 27, 2016 in Firenze, Italy, 2016.
- A.F. Haubjerg, C.T. Veje, B. Simonsen and B.N. Jørgensen, “Deep Bed Drying of Extruded Fish Feed: Development of a Mathematical Model” in Drying Technology (submitted November 2015). (In review).
- A.K. Singh and C.T. Veje, “Finite Element Implementation for Phase-Change Phenomena Operating the Volume Translated Peng-Robinson Equation of State”, in Journal of Computational Physics, (Submitted on October 2015).
- A.K. Singh, S.F. Svane, K.T. Kristensen, C.T. Veje and C.S. Jensen, “Two phase model for capillary water flow in root screening facility: Model development and validation”, in Journal of Hydrology, (Submitted on September 2015).
- M. Jradi and S. Riffat, “Testing and Performance Analysis of a Hollow Fibre-Based Core for Evaporative Cooling and Liquid Desiccant Dehumidification”, Accepted for publication in the International Journal of Green Energy.
- Ma Z., B. N. Jørgensen, and Z. Prljaca (forthcoming), Global Smart Grid Transferability: Insights from Europe, the U.S., and China, in Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, 2016.
Se centrets øvrige videnskabelige publikationer for henholdsvis 2013-2015: