Learn about global marketing, international cooperative relations, and cultural issues in the business world
A bachelor's programme in Economics and Business Administration contains a broad range of business economics subjects, including marketing, accounting, finance, and organisation. It provides you with a versatile set of business skills that can be used in both private and public companies and within a wide range of industries.
A BSc in Economics and Business Administration from SDU Business School enables you to hold a position within virtually any of a company's administrative functions.
The Global Business Relationships line is for those of you, who are passionate about global marketing, international cooperative relations, and cultural issues in the business world.
The programme focuses on global business, and it involves the core challenges and opportunities faced by modern global companies.
The programme is taught in English, and your fellow students will be from both Denmark and the rest of Europe.
Why you should study Global Business Relationships
- You will receive a broad education within business economics.
- You will acquire specific skills in solving company issues related to internationalisation and globalisation.
- You will achieve specific competences for being able to work in internationally and globally oriented companies.
- Your education will take place in a vibrant international environment.
- You will be part of a study programme, where both students and lecturers hail from a wide variety of countries and have different cultural backgrounds.
- We have a unique opportunity to not only talk about global cooperation but to experience it in our daily lives: Both in terms of our teaching and collaboration with companies from the Danish-German border region. We’re living glocally – global study programme with local anchoring.