How to get in touch with us
Write to us
Phone number 0045 65 50 11 02.
Monday - Friday from 8-14
Alsion 2, 6400 Sønderborg at Student Services.
We are here for you Monday - Friday between 8-14.
You can meet us at the other SDU campusses in Odense, Esbjerg, Kolding og Slagelse as well.
Check out the opening hours for the Student Services on all campusses.
We are here to help
Contact us in case of questions about the admission process and to find out about:
- which programme you want to choose
- which requirements each programme has and as well if you fulfil the requirements
- to find out if you have to take supplementary courses to fulfil the requirements
- how to apply via quota 1 or 2
- which test you have to take when applying via quota 2
- which programmes can be combined and how
- to clarify your possibilities to apply for exemption
Guidance about the content of our programmes
You can contact the programmes directly if you want to know more about the content of the programmes.
Special support for disability and impairment
Are you diagnosed with e.g. dyslexia or if you have a physical or psychical disability which demands special conditions during your time at University, please upload documentation to your application no later than 15 March, noon.
Students receiving the Danish State Grant can apply for Special support (Specialpædagogisk støtte (SPS)), to get help to complete their studies like the other students.