1 February - Apply for admission in quota 1 and 2
Forward your application for admission from 1 February on
If you upload your application between 1 February and 15 March, noon - your application will get assessed in both quota 1 and 2 or 3, as long as you fulfill the requirements.
Have you applied before 15 March, noon, but only want your application be handled in quota 1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you applying after 15 March, noon - ONLY applications qualified for quota 1 will get assessed.
Check out the details about:
15 March - Application deadline for quota 2 and 3
You have to apply via quota 2 if you...
- have a non-Danish qualifying examination
- want to get assessed on other qualifications than your GPA
- want to apply for a programme that is known for requiring a high GPA and you are not sure to be able to make it with your GPA via quota 1
- do not have a qualifying examination but you fulfill other comparable requirements for the programme you want to apply for. Check out the information about special permission
- have finished an admission course for Engineering programmes and want to apply for a Bachelor of Engineering.
- want to apply for a programme that requires an entrance test as part of the entry requirements NOTE: If you fulfill the requirements, your application will get assessed in quota 1 as well.
You have to apply via quota 3 if you …
- are an applicant from a country outside EU/EEA/Swiss and not residing in Denmark
- are resident in Denmark without a permanent residence permit/visa
The admission process in quota 3 is exactly the same as in quota 2. All applicants have to take the entrance examination/specific test/interview if the programme they have applied for requires it.
All applicants coming from a non EU/EEA country have to pay tuition fees.
Find more information about:
5 July - Deadline to upload your final diploma
Finishing Upper Secondary High School this year?
Remember to upload the following documents to your application if you apply before you have finished your education:
When applying before finishing the diploma, you are of course not able to add your Diploma to the application. Instead, you have to add a transcript by the time of applying, that states the courses you had until now and the courses you are will finish during the last year. The final diploma has to be uploaded to your application via www.optagelse.dk before 5 July, noon.
In case you have to take a make-up examination to finish your qualifying examination:
Please upload a confirmation of your school in case you have to take a make-up examination. The confirmation has to be uploaded to your application via www.optagelse.dk before 5 July, noon. Your acceptance will be conditional on you finishing and passing your upper secondary high school diploma.
5 July - Deadline to reorder your priorities
You can change the order of your priorities until 5 July, noon.
Reordering your priorities takes place via www.optagelse.dk. Enter your application once more and prioritize your programmes as you prefer them to be.
- 28 July - Answer to your application
- 6 August - Deadline to confirm your spot
- 15 August - Deadline to receive a standby offer
- 31 August - Deadline for sending completion documents