If you have any questions about the research content of your application, please contact the contact person named in the relevant posting.
- Be sure to observe the application deadline
- Prepare the project description. The project description must relate to the grant requirements and research area specified in the posting (other projects will not be considered). It should clearly account for the main idea and research questions of the project, including relevant empirical, methodological and theoretical considerations. There are specific requirements for the length and content of the project description (which, for example, must include a time schedule).
Read more about the project description.
- Prepare all relevant documentation. Make sure that all information about your educational background is properly documented.
See documentation requirements
- Choice of supervisor. Your principal supervisor must be a professor or associate professor at the Faculty of Humanities, University of Southern Denmark. If you do not already know a potential supervisor, please contact the head of department and ask for advice. You do not need to have a preferred supervisor in order to apply – the final appointment of supervisor will in any case be made by the head of the doctoral school at enrolment. In some cases, it may be relevant to have a co-supervisor, but you should not apply for this until after enrolment.
- Submit the application. All applications must be submitted through the Sdujob online application system via the link "apply online". The application form may be found under the individual grant posting. Please note that applications submitted after the application deadline will not be considered.
- Assessment procedure. After the application deadline, the faculty administration will inform you of the subsequent process via the electronic application system. Please note that as soon as the deadline expires, all communication regarding the process will take place via the faculty administration (you may not, for example, contact the assessment committee directly).