The Nordic Workshops on bibliometrics and Research Policy has been an annual event since its beginning in 1996. The event alternates between locations in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden. The purpose of the Nordic Workshop on Bibliometrics and Research Policy is to link bibliometric research with research policy, to present the newest bibliometric research in the Nordic countries, and to create better links between the bibliometric research groups and their PhD students.
The workshop is open to participants from any nation and will be held in English.
Participation in the workshop is free of charge if you register before September 26, 2021. Due to limited resources and administration costs there is a fee of 1000 DKK for registrations after September 26, 2021. And there is a no-show fee of 1000 DKK in case a registered participant does not show up for the workshop. Travel and accommodation have to be arranged and financed by the participants themselves.
- CLOSED Deadline for submission of abstracts (posters and papers): August 16, 2021.
- CLOSED Deadline for booking Hotels with SDU discount: September 26, 2021.
- Deadline for registration: October 18, 2021
- CLOSED Registration is free until September 26, 2021
- Registration subject to a fee of 1000 DKK from September 27. Registration is valid after received payment of 1000 DKK. Please use the following information for the bank transfer:
Add the note “NWB fee” to the bank transfer.
IBAN: DK48 3000 0001 1464 40
Registration number 4366
Account 114 64 40
Konto 114 64 40
The Organising committee
Charlotte Wien, Professor and Head of Research, University Library of Southern Denmark, SDU, Professor 2, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Marianne Gauffriau, Honorary Associate Research Librarian, University Library of Southern Denmark, SDU, Research Adviser, Copenhagen University Library, The Royal Danish Library
Kathrine Laursen, Secretary and PA for Charlotte Wien, University Library of Southern Denmark, SDU
Feel free to contact us NWB2021@sdu.dk with any questions you might have.