Professor Alf Rehn is part of a DKK 100 million project on algorithms and AI
"Algorithms are already embedded in and decisive for a number of systems that people might not even know are algorithmically driven. For instance, we can already see that research and development is becoming affected by algorithms and AI, without us necessarily understanding what effects this might have for technological innovation", says Alf Rehn.
Welcome to the Department of Technology and Innovation
Innovation and technological developments are the core of the many activities within education, research and industrial collaboration which stems from Institute of Technology and Innovation (ITI). At ITI, we are involved in research, teaching, administration and development projects.
Our research cover the fields of:
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Engineering Operations Management
- Innovation and Design Engineering
- Sustainable Supply Chain Engineering
- Global Sustainable Production
- Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Our educations range from:
- Admission Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering programmes
- Master of Science in Engineering programmes
- Summer Schools
- PhD programmes
- Cross-disciplinary and international degree programs
If you wish to learn more about ITI, please use the right hand menu in the upper right corner.