To apply for the Master's programme in Business, Language and Culture, you need a relevant Bachelor's degree. You automatically fulfill the requirements if you have passed:
Please note that you only have a legal claim for admission to the language profile, which corresponds with the language profile of your Bachelor’s degree.
If you have another degree
You can also apply if you hold a similar degree including a minimum of 10 ECTS within each of the following subject areas:
- Business Economics/Organisation
- Language (English, Spanish or German).
You must perform a self-assessment
When you apply, you must fill out a self-assessment form where you state which of the courses in your Bachelor's degree are relevant with regards to each of the required subject areas. Upload the form to the application portal when you submit your application.
Self-assessment form (.pdf)
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your proficiency in English unless your Bachelor's gives you a legal claim for admission.
See the English language requirements
There is a limited number of study places in the programme.
If there are more qualified applicants than study places, the following criteria are used for selection of applicants without a legal claim:
- Grades in the business economic courses, 30 ECTS in total (Marketing, Business Economics and Management, Economics)
- Grades in the the business language courses, 30 ECTS in total (Language, Culture and Communication)
The application deadlines for study start September 1st are:
- February 1st for non EU/EEA citizens
- March 1st for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens and applicants holding a Danish residence permit
The application deadlines for study start February 1st are:
- September 1st for non EU/EEA citizens
- October 15th for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens and applicants holding a Danish residence permit
Changes regarding admission in 2020
If you apply for study start on February 1, 2020, or later, please note that the following changes will apply:
- You will not be able to follow supplementary courses after study start - find more information here
- The required 10 ECTS in language must match the profile you choose to apply for
- If there are more qualified applicants than study places, we will select applicants based on the grade point average of all the courses ind your bachelor's degree.