You fulfill the entry requirements if you have one of the following bachelor's degrees:
- Anthropology: BA in anthropology, sociology or similar
- Business: BA in business administration or similar
- Communication: BA in business communication or similar
- Design: BA or BSc in industrial design, graphic design, multimedia or similar
- Engineering: BSc or BEng in mechatronics, electronics, IT or similar
You can also be admitted if you have a relevant professional bachelor's degree (e.g. nursing, education or multimedia).
If you don't have a bachelor's degree, but have comparable academic qualifications, you may be accepted for the programme based on an individual assessment.
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your proficiency in English unless your Bachelor's gives you a legal claim for admission.
There is a limited amount of study places in the programme.
If there are more qualified applicants than study places, the following criteria are used for selection of applicants:
- Motivational letter
In the application portal, please upload a motivational letter briefly describing why you apply, and what you expect to gain by completing the programme. You also have to upload a portfolio with samples of previous work showing your ability and creativity . Choose something you are proud of: a product sketch, essay, picture, analysis, web URL etc. Show us something that tells us who you are, and what you are able to do.
If you fulfill the entry requirements, we will invite you for an interview. For applicants from outside Denmark and neighbouring countries we will conduct telephone interviews.
Applicants are ranked based on an overall assessment of the motivational letter, the portfolio, and the interview. In the assessment we emphasise:
- When we evaluate your application we emphasise:
- Management and collaboration skills
- Initiative and ability to reflect
- Strong analytic and academic skills
- Ability to express ideas visually
The application deadlines for study start September 1st are:
- February 1st for non EU/EEA citizens
- March 1st for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens and applicants holding a Danish residence permit