The Master’s programme in sports science and health (Master of Science in Sports Science and Health) provides you with in-depth insight into how you can work with sports and health in a variety of contexts.
You follow a number of compulsory subjects that provide you with strong methodological competences, and you concurrently specialise in the direction that you are passionate about.
The Master’s programme offers five specialisation options:
- Competitive and elite sports (the specialisation subjects are offered at Campus Esbjerg)
- Exercise as medicine
- Training physiology – health and performance
- Promotion of physical activity in society
- Body, movement and culture
Competitive and elite sports
Graduates with specialisation in competitive and elite sports can perform professionally specialised functions in:
- Organisational and managerial development of competitive and elite sports environments
- Sustainable talent and elite environments
- Analysis, assessment and development of practical processes related to competitive and elite sports
- Tests, screening and intervention principles in relation to discovery, selection and development of talents and elite athletes
Why study Sports Science and Health?
- You can choose between five different specialisations
- In the Master’s programme for sports science and health, you will be part of an active study environment characterised by high academic standards and informal student networks.
- Job opportunities range right from teaching, communication and research to consulting and coaching. In both the public and private labour markets.