The UP/LTP programme is an international programme which means it includes colleagues from different nationalities and therefore it will be taught in English. The programme includes the opportunity for Danish speaking colleagues to be observed teaching in Danish.
Each course opens with an introductory meeting. At this meeting the participants are informed about the purpose and the content of the university Lecturer Training Programme. They will also meet their colleague supervision group and the external supervisors, and they will have the opportunity to meet course participants who have just concluded a lecturer training programme.
The Programme Syllabus describes the various elements of the Lecturer Training Programme, including:
- Course part (one residental, one seminar day, e-learning activities, open courses, poster session)
- Individual supervision
- Collegial supervision
- Developmental project
- Teaching portfolio
Outline of the Lecturer Training Programme summer 2017
- Information meeting June 8, 2017, from 10:00-14:00 at Campus Odense
- Residential Course August 15-17, 2017, Munkebjerg Hotel, Vejle
- Seminar day January 16, 2018, Campus Odense
- Open Courses (will be advertised in the CUU course catalogue)
- Supervision and colleague supervision planned ad hoc during the year
- Poster session and wrap up June 6, 2018, at the Odense campus
Changes in the outline may occur as the date of the course approaches.
Participation in the lecturer training programme is expected to cost DKK 36,125. The participation fee covers all costs in connection with the programme, except the participant’s own transportation. The expense is covered by either faculty or department, depending on existing practices. Participants should have their leader's approval prior to signing up for the programme. In case of registration exceeding the number of seats it may be necessary to refer applicants to a later course.
If you have questions, please contact HR Development, secretariat to the SDU Universitetspædagogik (Centre for Teaching and Learning) HRfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To enroll in the course please write to Anne Grete Petersen - email@example.com - by April 15, 2017, if or later, if possible.