We believe in the advantages of collaboration between private companies and the universities. As a private company, you gain access to advanced and costly facilities as well as a specialist network, while we as universities learn from working with companies on tomorrow’s challenges and use our expertise to contribute to society.
We offer our users to become part of the test center by renting offices, seeking advice on consultancy basis, or becoming partners in R&D projects.
As part of the UAS Test Center you gain access to:
- State-of-the-art laboratories and equipment that otherwise are difficult or costly to access
- Discuss your ideas with drone experts and material specialists
- Feedback on your products from our specialists
- Indoor and outdoor test flight areas right next to the labs and working areas
- Drone specialists that are ready to assist in the laboratories
- Advice on rules and regulations
- BVLOS flights and assistance with the application process
- A professional network of researchers, UAS regulatory experts, talented engineering students, and drone experts from other companies.
Space Composite Structures in the test center
As the first company, Space Composite Structures, moved into their offices in the SDU UAS Test Center in spring 2018. The company makes composite parts for giants such as Airbus and the European Space Agency (ESA).
Director Damir Ljubicic describes the test center laboratories like this : "World-class facilities! I never had such a gorgeous workshop before". In addition the presence in the UAS Test Center has lead to the internship of Mechanical engineering student, Nicolai Iversen .
Rent offices in the test center
If you would like to have daily access to the facilities, you can rent office spaces in the test center. In addition to the offices you will have access to meeting rooms, lunch-room, showroom, laboratories, hangar and airspace.
For more information, you are always welcome to contact us.