As a general entry requirement, you must have completed two full years of studies at university level (i.e. 120 ECTS). You must also meet the individual course prerequisites; please check the individual course descriptions.
Application Form (will be uploaded soon)
- Click on the link to the right and download the application form
(Will be uploaded soon)
- Fill in the application form
- Prepare the additional document
- Send the application form with all additional required documents to Summerschool@sdu.dk
Please make sure to submit the following signed documents:
- Grade transcript in English
- Language Requirement Form
- Nomination from partner university
- Copy of your passport or national photo ID
You must have documented English skills, equivalent to an IELTS score of min. 6.5 or a TOEFL iBT score of min. 88
You can document your English language proficiency with your certificate from secondary school. The requirement is min. 210 hours of English language at high school level.
If your home University is an exchange partner with SDU, please ask your international coordinator to sign this Language Requirement Form
Students from partner universities
If your home university has an exchange agreement with us, please check if you can get nominated by your International Coordinator. If you have a nomination, you do not have to need to pay the tuition fees. Please find the list of all partner universities and the nomination form here.
Tuition fees for guest students
All guest students pay tuition fees. Your nationality determines how much you pay. Tuition also varies according to choice of courses.
Please find more information about fees here.