A mixed Danish and English speaking programme is offered. A number of activities will be common for the two programmes, but will be done in English only.
Each course opens with an introductory meeting. At this meeting the participants are informed about the purpose and the content of the university Lecturer Training Programme. They will also meet their colleague supervision group and their LTP supervisor.
- Module 1: Core courses (starts at the residential), online self-paced courses, electives
- Module 2: Individual supervision and colleague supervision
- Module 3: Development project
- Module 4: Presenting the results of the development project to an audience, at for instance a conference or in the department
- Module 5: Teaching portfolio, Reflections on professional development and Concluding dialogue
Modules 1 and 2 can be completed as it suits the participant during the year, but to complete these modules the participant will have to participate in the residential. Modules 3 and 4 need to be completed consecutively and Module 5 is the final module.
A 1-year completion time is recommended.
Outline of the Lecturer Training Programme summer 2021
- Information meeting 8 June 2021, 10:00-14:00 at Campus Odense
- Residential Course 18-20 August, 2021 - Vejle
Participants should have their leader's approval prior to signing up for the programme. In case of registration exceeding the number of seats it may be necessary to refer applicants to a later course.
If you have questions, please contact SDU Universitetspædagogik - Centre for Teaching and Learning - email@example.com .
To enroll in the course please write to Anne Grete Petersen - firstname.lastname@example.org - by April 15, 2020. When writing, please:
- confirm that you have your leader's acceptance of your participation
- state in which language you will be teaching (Danish/English)
- if possible, state the name of your internal supervisor. We will need the name by the time of the residential, at the latest.