The Lecturer Training Programme is taught through English, however Danish speakers can choose to work in a Danish medium group and write all assignments in Danish.
Each course opens with an introductory meeting. At this meeting the participants are informed about the purpose and the content of the university Lecturer Training Programme. They will also meet their colleague supervision group and their LTP supervisor.
- Module 1: Core courses (starts at the residential), online self-paced courses, electives
- Module 2: Individual supervision and colleague supervision
- Module 3: Development project
- Module 4: Presenting the results of the development project to an audience, at, for example a conference or in the department
- Module 5: Teaching portfolio
- Module 6: LTP journal and concluding dialogue
Outline of the Lecturer Training Programme summer 2019
- Information meeting June 6, 2019, 10-14 at Campus Odense
- Residential Course August 13-15, 2019, Munkebjerg Hotel, Vejle
All modules can to a certain extent be completed at the participant’s own discretion, but it is recommended to complete them in chronological order. In any case: To complete Modules 1 and 2 the participant will have to participate in the residential. Module 4 presupposes completion of Module 3, and Modules 1-5 must be completed prior to completion of Module 6.
A 1-year completion time is recommended.
Participants should have their leader's approval prior to signing up for the programme. In case of registration exceeding the number of seats it may be necessary to refer applicants to a later course.
If you have questions, please contact SDU Universitetspædagogik - Centre for Teaching and Learning - firstname.lastname@example.org .
To enroll in the course please write to Anne Grete Petersen - email@example.com - by April 15, 2019. When writing, please:
- confirm that you have your leader's acceptance of your participation
- state in which language you will be teaching (Danish/English)
- if possible, state the name of your internal supervisor. We will need the name by the time of the residential, at the latest.