A Danish and an English speaking programme is offered. A number of activities will be common for the two programmes, but will be done in English only.
Each course opens with an introductory meeting. At this meeting the participants are informed about the purpose and the content of the university Lecturer Training Programme. They will also meet their colleague supervision group and the external supervisors, and they will have the opportunity to meet course participants who have just concluded a lecturer training programme.
The Programme Syllabus describes the various elements of the Lecturer Training Programme, including:
- Course part (one residentals, one seminar day, e-learning activities, open courses, poster session)
- Individual supervision
- Collegial supervision
- Developmental project
- E-learning project
- Teaching portfolio
Outline of the Lecturer Training Programme winter 2017
- Information meeting December 8, 2016, 10-14 at Campus Odense
- Residential Course January 10-12, 2017, Munkebjerg Hotel, Vejle
- Seminar day 23 August 2017, Campus Odense
- Open Courses (will be advertised in the CUU course catalogue)
- Supervision and colleague supervision planned ad hoc during the year
- Poster session and wrap up December 6, 2017 at the Odense campus
Changes in the outline may occur as the date of the course approaches.
Participation in the lecturer training programme is expected to cost DKK 36,125. The participation fee covers all costs in connection with the programme, except the participant’s own transportation. The expense is covered by either faculty or department, depending on existing practices. Participants should have their leader's approval prior to signing up for the programme. In case of registration exceeding the number of seats it may be necessary to refer applicants to a later course.
If you have questions, please contact HR Development, secretariat to the SDU Universitetspædagogik (Centre for Teaching and Learning) HRemail@example.com.
To enroll in the course please write to Anne Grete Petersen - firstname.lastname@example.org - by October 15, 2016, or later, if possible.