You can talk to us about...
• your situation—get an overview
• if you are behind in your studies and need to know the consequences thereof
• when something unexpected happens
• an individual study plan
• choices during your course of study
• your study programme and your future education plans
We have an overall knowledge of all the humanities programmes, and we also know the laws, rules and regulations that apply to you as a student. We know the administrative conditions and processes at the Faculty of Humanities in particular, and at SDU in general.
How to get in touch with the Student Guidance Service
• Book time for guidance - Use our BOOKING SYSTEM to make an appointment by phone, a video call or an appointment on Campus Odense or Kolding. We’re available Mondays -Thursdays between 12-3 p.m and Fridays between 12-2 p.m.
• Call us during our daily telephone hours 9-10 a.m. on tel. 6550 2040.
• E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org– we reply daily on weekdays. Remember to write to us from your student mail, if you are a student at SDU!
• Didn’t make an appointment? You’re welcome at our office for drop-in guidance Mondays -Thursdays 10-11 a.m., and Fridays 10-11 a.m. You’re also welcome to try to get us over the phone outside our opening hours.