To qualify for admission, you must have a relevant degree on a Bachelor's level.
In addition, you must fulfill SDU's English language requirements - read more on how to prove your English level
Your application is easily submitted in the online application portal DANS. Unless your bachelor's degree gives you a legal claim for admission, please remember to attach the following documents along with documentation regarding your degree:
- Motivational letter
- Proof of your English proficiency - documentation can be forwarded after the application deadline. See our English langauge requirements for a list of ways to prove your proficiency including deadlines for forwarding documentation
- Course descriptions/curriculum, if your degree is not from SDU and isn't already listed as a qualifying degree (can be omitted if relevant documenation isn't available)
Selection of applicants
If there are more qualified applicants than study places, the following criteria are used for selection of applicants without a legal claim:
- Content and level of your qualifying degree
- Grade point average of your qualifying degree. If the degree is not finished at the time of application an average is calculated based on the courses passed so far.
- Grades within:
- Logistics and distribution management
- Inventory and materials management
- Quality management
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials and manufacturing processes
- Motivation for admission and ability to complete the programme
Selection proces is changed by 2021
If you apply for admission for study start on February 1, 2021, or later, a motivational letter is no longer needed. Applicants are selected based on grade point average alone.