Skip to main content

Foreign qualifying examinations

Depending on which country your educational background comes from, the number of documents you must add varies. 

Most secondary degree Diplomas are assessed as being on the same level as the Danish High School Diploma. Though, some foreign degrees that require further academic education to be counted as a qualifying examination. Check our list of International School leaving examinations, to see which documents you need.

If the country you are looking for missing on the list, please contact for more information. 

Admissions University of Southern Denmark

  • Campusvej 55
  • Odense M - DK-5230
  • Phone: +45 6550 1051

Last Updated 04.05.2021