Video: Anders Boe, SDU Communications
Large volumes of data provide valuable insight into the behaviours of people and systems - and thereby provide us with an opportunity to improve society for citizens.
Data that public and private institutions and companies collect can be put to good use in new contexts if it is shared and made available to others.
Open data is about being able to manage huge amounts of data and use it to make services and products smarter, better or cheaper.
Open data can create jobs
For example, SDU is a partner in a project focused on finding out how a municipality’s large and rapidly growing volumes of data can be managed so that all relevant data will be included in traffic planning and urban development.
On the basis of close cooperation with the rest of society, SDU will work to make open data a platform that can help create businesses and jobs.
Open data projects
Following Projects have received Funding from ODEx:
- Data and knowledge platform for Circular Economy – the case of e-products
- Digital Data Processing: Building operational insights for product development and organizational learning
- Intelligent Traffic Systems
- Legal Informatic Project.
- Open Data Framework.
- Open Data on Human Behavior.
- The Open Biogas Platform.
- PREDICT: Pseudoexon Risk Estimation Database and In silico Clinical Testing