The PhD School is managed by Professor WSR Domen Bajde, who as Head of PhD School is responsible for the PhD programme at Business and Social Sciences.
The Head of PhD School is appointed by the Dean for a 3-year period.
The Head of PhD School
- has the overall responsibility for the PhD School’s activities.
- involves the PhD committee in the planning, development, quality assurance and evaluation of the PhD programme.
- lays down internal guidelines and rules for the PhD School, including completion of the PhD programme and supervision following a proposal from the PhD committee and approval by the Dean.
- appoints the principal supervisor on the recommendation of the Head of Department.
- approves the enrolment of PhD students after recommendation from subject committees as a representative of the academic staff in the PhD committee.