If the final evaluation of the PhD thesis and defense is positive, the PhD school sends it to the Academy Council who is given one week to comment on the final evaluation. If there are no objections from the academic council, the Faculty PhD school informs the author that they have been awarded the PhD degree.
The PhD school issues the PhD diploma. As of January 2020, the faculty issues digital PhD diplomas.
Your diploma is issued as a series of PDF documents. At The Faculty of Engineering a complete diploma consists of:
• A description of the digital diploma
• Degree certificate
• Final evaluation (separate document)
The verified diploma is to be downloaded from the Digital Diploma Mailbox.
In the Digital Diploma Mailbox, you have the option to provide time-limited access to a third party. Time-limited access can be granted by:
• Selecting which documents third party should be able to see
• Selecting the period in which documents should be visible
• Enter one or more e-mail addresses where the access link is to be sent
In the Digital Diploma Mailbox, you can see who you have either sent documents to or granted third party access.
Link to the Ministry of Higher Education and Science's Qualifications Framework for Lifelong Learning