Campus Odense and the Citizen Science project ‘SDU Moves’ hereby invite you, your colleagues, students and staff from other Campus Odense partners to Explore Campus Odense on 2 & 5 May 2022.
It will be two days filled with fun and exciting activities based in nature, culture and movement, where you can try your hand at canoeing on the bathing lake, virtual reality at Campus UCL and learning more about the development of Campus Odense and the new Odense University Hospital (OUH).
Explore Campus Odense is a great opportunity to get out of the office and experience SDU and the surrounding area in a new way.
Explore Campus Odense offers the following activities:
- Movement Exploratorium – UCL (indoor)
- How wild did it get? – Active Living Area (outdoor)
- The biology and water quality of lakes – Active Living Area (outdoor)
- Explore the walk ‘n’ talk – Active Living Area (outdoor)
- Canoeing on the lake – Active Living Area (outdoor)
- The Cre-a(c)tive hunt – Active Living Area (outdoor)
- The nature and buildings of the Campus Odense area – Active Living Area (outdoor)
- Active Living Lab and App – SDSI, Forskerparken (indoor)
Each activity lasts around 45 minutes followed by a 15-minute break. It is therefore possible to take part in multiple activities in one day. So join us and explore when Campus Odense and ‘SDU Moves’ focus on movement, play and learning in the open air.
Read more about each event and sign up https://sdu-dk.libcal.com/sbs
Locations (depending on activity):
SDU, Fioniavej, 5230 Odense M (entrance from Munkebjergvej – the tent between Parking V1 and V2 – see the map at sign-up).
UCL, Niels Bohrs Allé 1, 5230 Odense M
SDSI, Forskerparken 10, 5230 Odense M
Time: 2 & 5 May 2022 at 1 - 3 p.m.
Attire: Depending on the weather and practical footwear!