Theoretical and practical training in biogeochemistry and molecular techniques with emphasis on the ecology of marine microbial systems.
- Prokaryote diversity, population dynamics and energetics.
- Carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, sulfur, iron, manganese, phosphorus and silica biogeochemistry.
- Molecular techniques and bioinformatics.
Please note that the course is cancelled in 2017
Instructors and contact people
- Erik Kristensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ronnie N. Glud (email@example.com)
- Alexander H. Treusch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DKK 10,900 (~ EUR 1,472) including accommodation
- DKK 6,300 (~ EUR 850) excluding accommodation
There is no fee for SDU students, except for DKK 4,600 (~ EUR 622) for accommodation, if needed.