To apply for the Master's programme in Business, Language and Culture, you need a relevant Bachelor's degree. You can apply if you hold one of the following degrees:
- BSc in International Business Administration and Modern Languages (BA Int.) from SDU - gives you a legal claim for admission
You can also apply if you hold a similar degree including courses within each of the following subject areas:
- Business and Socio Economics: Minimum of 30 ECTS
- Statistics and other research methods in social sciences: Minimum of 10 ECTS (statistics must be included)
- A Foreign Language: A minimum of 20 ECTS in Danish, 20 ECTS in German, or 10 ECTS in English, depending on the profile you apply for. English is a not a required subject area if your entire qualifying degree was taught in English, or if you hold a C1-level in English (CEFR).
English language requirements
The programme is taught in English. Therefore, you are required to submit proof of your proficiency in English unless your Bachelor's gives you a legal claim for admission.
There is a limited number of study places in the programme.
If there are more qualified applicants than study places, applicants are selected based on the grade point average of the qualifying degree. If the degree is not completed at the time of application, the grade point average is calculated based on the courses passed at the time of application.
The application deadlines for study start September 1st are:
- February 1st for non EU/EEA citizens
- March 1st for EU/EEA and Swiss citizens and applicants holding a Danish residence permit