The bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering is a three-year programme and each semester is based on a theme.
The education consists of a combination of theoretical courses and practical project works. From the get-go you will be part of a project group to work on a mechanical project based on industrial problems.
The education is in English in Sønderborg with a special focus on Mechatronic systems, Solid Mechanics, and Intelligent mechanical and hydraulic systems.
The education is in Danish in Odense with a special focus on Structural Design, Fluid Mechanics or Robot Mechanics and the program structure is described here.
Every semester is based on a main theme:
- Discover the mechanical development process
- Design and build mechanical products
- Manufacture and Operate Mechanical Systems
- Cooling-heating and Power Conversion Systems
- Experts in Team innovation/Innovation/specialisation
- Bachelor project