- Management for parking facilities in Kolding is located in Technical Service Al
- Parking on the gravel area requires parking permit
- On paved parking area – 2-hour parking, a parking sticker is required to park in the space
- The paved parking area marked with the wheelchair symbol - is reserved for disabled people, and a sticker marked with the disabled symbol in the front screen is required
- Please park your vehicle in a reasonable way in order to optimize parking space.
Please observe the signposted parking rules at all times.
Procedures for distributing parking permits for over 24 hours:
1. A parking permit is valid for the time you need to park in Kolding and is distributed as needed for a maximum of 1 year at a time. (For permits for the maximum period, the application deadline is 20 August 2016. The permit is then valid from 1 September 2016 until 31 August the following year).
2. Permit permits are linked to your car’s registration number and no visible permit is distributed. If you replace your car and need a new registration number, you can easily change it yourself via a link in the e-mail you get from Apcoa. If you have problems, please contact Technical Service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 6550 8888. You can register a maximum of two cars for employees and one car for students. It is your responsibility to make sure your car’s registration number is always correct.
3. Parking permits for employees: Please use this form for application. Enter your full name, your SDU mail, your mobile number and your car’s registration number. You will then receive a receipt for your parking permit.
4. Parking permits for students: Please use this form for application. Enter your full name, your SDU mail, your mobile number and your car’s registration number. You will then receive a receipt for your parking permit.
5. Permanent parking permits for external workers/suppliers are ordered from Technical Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Daily parking
Daily parking by the day.
If you do not have a digital parking permit, you can enter your registration number and mobile number on the iPad at entrance C. You will then get a text message with your parking permit.
When getting a daily parking permit, remember that it is your responsibility to make sure your car’s registration number is entered correctly.
Parking for disabled person vehicles
Handicap parking will be in specially designated parking spaces and a sticker marked with the disabled symbol in the front screen is required. The card must be visibly placed and easy to read from the outside.
NOTE: Disabled persons may NOT park in general parking spaces WITHOUT a digital parking permit. Stickers marked with the disabled symbol are NOT a valid parking permit for general parking. Therefore it is a good idea to get a digital parking permit.
Loading and unloading
Loading and unloading are allowed for up to 20 minutes, hazard lights must be on.
I got a parking ticket - can I appeal?
If you have a question regarding a parking ticket, you can go to Apcoa Parkeringskontrol’s website.
Because there are a limited number of parking spaces in Kolding, be aware that even if you have a parking permit, there may not be any available space.
When parking at the University of Southern Denmark, please have consideration and respect for the number of parking spaces available.
Please park your vehicle in a reasonable way in order to optimize parking space. You can be fined for occupying two parking spaces with one vehicle.
You can see the parking options/restrictions for the area on the map below: