Through welfare innovation, we create a better quality of life for the individual citizen.
Activities in this field help to create economic growth in society.
Video: Anders Boe, SDU Communications
SDU aims to build an international position within innovation of the welfare offers that pressure the budgets in all societies.
We will use our experiences to date to build up an international standing within innovation in welfare services. Welfare services currently put a strain on society’s health budgets.
Through our efforts, we will help to find solutions that guarantee the welfare and dignity of every citizen, and that also utilise the economic resources in the best possible manner.
Welfare innovation projects
Following projects have received Funding from Welfare Innovation:
- Audio selftest
- Changing perspectives: Increasing empathy in incarcerated fathers through social games
- Cultural negotiation processes by Muslim migrant patients in clinical settings in Denmark
- Development of a 3D bioprinter for the creation of patient specific artificial skin
- EFFICACY: An effective colorectal cancer‐screening program based on novel dual‐mode wireless endoscopic capsules
- eMindYourHeart: Screening and managing anxiety and depression with eHealth tools in patients with ischaemic heart disease
- Enhancing Silence: Inclusive social innovation with and for deaf persons through wearable sensory artefacts
- Identifying patients at risk of deterioration in emergency departments
- Narrative Medicine
- Professionalization of public private innovation: Tools for commercialization of welfare solutions and networking consortia for innovation processes.
- ROPCA Ultrasound
- Sentinel algorithm applied to health data for early detection of and interventions against elderly citizen in endangered to hospitalization
- SMILE: A mobile Health solution for early detection of complications in diabetic patients: spatio-temporal video Magnification of invisible human body changes.