At the Faculty of Engineering we are educating BEng and BSc/MSc of Engineering.
All programmes have a wide range of industry-oriented cooperation opportunities running the entire length of the education.
It’s the students responsibility to seek companies to collaborate with for the semester projects, bachelor project, master thesis, in-company project, engineering internship, final projects, student jobs or Industrial Master job within Operations Management or Software Engineering.
At the SDU Praktik og Projektdag public and private companies and organisations can have the chance to meet with students from the following programs:
Bachelor of Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Energy Technology, Electronics, Global Management and Manufacturing, Integrated Design, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Manufacturing Engineering & Management, Mechanical Engineering, Robot Systems and Software Technology.
BSc/MSc Engineering: Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Construction Engineering, Electronics, Energy Systems, Environmental Technology, Game Development and Learning Technology, Health Informatics and Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Physics and Technology, Product Development and Innovation, Robot Systems and Software Engineering.
- Participation is free of charge for companies, but registration needed. Please notice a no show fee 1.000
- Physical fair at Campus Odense from 12.00PM to 15.00 PM
- Capacity: aprox. 100 companies can paticipate. The stands are allocated on a first come, first served basis and waiting list is activated when 104 stands are booked.
- Meet aprox 1.000 Engineering students during the event.
- No registration for students.
If you want to post adds about internships, projects and jobs for engineering students at SDU please use the SDU Jobteaser. Here you find the guidelines for companies and organisations looking for engineering students.
For more information, please contact:
Project Manager, Sonja Anna Charlotte Ruhnke: firstname.lastname@example.org